Bang. Zidane prepares his return to the benches with an old dream in the sesera: Eden Hazard.
The one that was the first request of 'Zizou' to Florentino Pérez since he was confirmed as coach of Real Madrid, has just given pumpkins to Zinedine to proclaim his love for Madrid.
The Belgian, who has a closed agreement with Florentino Perez while waiting to agree on the starting price with Chelsea, did not listen to, nor listen to, Zidane's siren songs .
"If I would like to sign for Real Madrid, why not? I've never heard from Zidane, if he went to United tomorrow, for example, I would not be there." Madrid without Zidane is different, but it's still Real Madrid ", esperta Hazard closing the door to 'Zizou'. 
Hazard, in this sense, is very clear with his wishes for the future: "I have won everything in England except the Community Shield, I have always said that I want to try something different after England".
A notice to navigators that places Eden on theroad to Santiago Bernabéu as the first galactic for Real Madrid 2019-20. The next, warn from within, will be Neymar.
Share To:

Ifeanyi ifeakachi

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours