One of the cracks that Julen Lopetegui has under his command in the dressing room of Real Madrid has thrown a whole salvo to Cristiano Ronaldo , the new Portuguese star of Juventus. Mariano Díaz has shot with a bullet towards one of the aspects that most hurts Luso: the individual prizes. This was demonstrated in his appalled at the last UEFA gala, when he learned that the award for the best player of the year was going to fall on his former teammate Luka Modric . And for the new forward of the whole white, the Croatian, precisely, is the great candidate to take also  The Best.

"At this moment, I would give it to  Luka Modric, I really think about it and we all think about it in the dressing room," said the striker, the last of the signings that Florentino Pérez closed last summer, in some statements collected for the Cope chain. Mariano Díaz is not one who bites his tongue. He has impudence. This is evidenced by the fact that he has not even batted the dorsal number  7,  which, precisely, left Cristiano Ronaldo vacant .


"Yes, it weighs a lot, I was free, it's a number that I like and a personal challenge, I'm happy to wear that number that has been worn by many stars like  Amancio ,  Juanito,  Butragueño ,  Raúl ... I was free and they asked me what number I was going I imagine that anyone could have chosen it, I do not know if anyone wanted it, I do not think it was that they did not dare: there are players with a lot of strength to be able to take that number as well, "stressed a Mariano who had one of the players most outstanding of the white team, Marco Asensio , the great rival to wear the  in Real Madrid. A number that the Mallorcan has already dropped that he wants to look on his back in the near future.
Share To:

Ifeanyi ifeakachi

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours